Fairchild is committed to Employment Equity and to providing a fair and equitable work environment. We encourage applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
多倫多 人才招聘Sales Co-ordinator (Full time)
- Prepare media contracts for the sales team
- Handle daily traffic log
- Processing contract details to traffic SDS system
- Prepare weekly sales reports to management
- Keep track of the current advertising list
- Keep track of the events and sales contract amount for Management
- Various clerical tasks and filing documents
- Secondary school diploma completion and up
- Detail-oriented, and coordinate with the Sales Department
- Minimum 4 years of clerical & filing experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, PDF, outlook email is a must
- A good team-player, also can work independently without supervision
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English is required. Mandarin can be an asset
- Knowledge of media traffic system will be an asset
- Knowledge of preparing monthly Sales report preferred
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your information and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fairchild Television Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.